Friday, October 14, 2011

Brain Freeze

Things have been super crazy at the store for the past 6+ weeks. We've been juggling things like: bridal market, traveling trunk shows, new computer systems, photo shoots, magazine ads, and extended store hours. Needless to say, my head is spinning. But no matter how crazy life seems to get at times, things always seem to work out. During the past few weeks I've helped a lot of Brides who are juggling just as much. Working, job seeking, studying, moving, not to mention planning a wedding! Because I completely understand when your brain refuses to think anymore, let alone be creative, I wanted to share some links that might help in your wedding planning process. Good luck, and remember, it'll all work out!


This is a fun idea, printed poster where guests can sign their names. Seen on etsy here.

Centerpieces:



I love how bright and colorful this is. Found here


This is a great diy centerpiece for a winter wedding


A source for unique wedding ideas that I stumbled upon via pinterest is Here, however, I think their name could be more creative. :)


This is another fun site with decor ideas and video-how-to's. http://accentdecorinspire.blogspot.com/

I hope these help give you some fresh ideas in your planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment